Da Rules is:
1. Nothing is for sale. Hopefully, there are no official releases here, if there are any, please let me know and I will remove it from da list.
2. Use quality Media. A trade is not fair if I send you discs that are guaranteed to last a minimum of 100 years and you send me wal-mart discs. Face it, you cannot buy quality cdrs or dvdrs at local stores. I use Taiyo-Yuden silver discs. Here is some useful information: http://www.cdmediaworld.com Here is a good place to buy media: www.am-dig.com. I buy DVD-R media here: http://www.shop4tech.com/item2483.html.
3. Do Not Stick notes directly to discs with tape or post-it notes. I have peeled tape off discs removing part of the disc deeming it unplayable.
4. Always place at least a piece of paper between discs. DO NOT send me discs touching each other. I will send and accept discs in individual ziplock sandwich bags, paper envelopes, plastic sleeves, & just about anything else as long as the discs are in excellent, clean shape when I receive them.
5. Burn discs in Disc at Once mode (DAO). If you are unfamiliar with this go here: http://www.cd-info.com
6. I do not accept MP3 sourced shows. Please check your shows using Exact Audio Copy or comparable software to ensure that they are not .MP3 sourced. There is a great tutorial that shows you how to detect .MP3 sourcing using EAC. Check it out: http://www.audiohub.org/get/fa/fa.htm
7. I am interested in QUALITY NOT QUANTITY.
8. Communication is very important when trading. Feel free to email me as many times as you feel necessary.